Do you wish to immigrate to Canada? We can help. Although, the immigration process can be complicated, Niren and Associates has been successfully doing so since 1997.
Immigration to Canada. We can help
Coming to Canada as an immigrant is an exciting opportunity to a better life. However, knowing the proper steps to take can be the difference between achieving your goals and not. Our team of experienced immigration lawyers possess the knowledge to effectively present each application to best represent you and increase your chances for approval.
- We been in business for over 15 years
- Our Canadian Lawyers are Fully Licensed
- We Have a Proven Track Record for Handling Canadian Visa Cases
I want to thank you for all your advice in receiving a Temporary Resident’s Permit for my allowance into Canada. The whole thing came together surprisingly easy and much quicker than attempting to get it done without any help. The whole process was handled very professionally and in a short period of time. Thanks Again Niren & Associates!! - Christine P.
Canadian Immigration is broken down into two main categories:
Note: There are several considerations you should bare in mind before applying for permanent resident. In most cases, you must apply at a Canadian Visa office outside of Canada. In specialized instances (such as cases involving; live-in caregivers or people granted refugee protection ), you may apply to become a permanent resident after you arrive in Canada.
Important steps and requirements when applying in each category:
Permanent Residence in Canada
- Skilled Workers and Professionals: This is designed for individuals who will
immigrate to Canada on the basis of their own personal credentials.
- Investors, Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed: This is for business minded
people entering Canada as an investor, entrepreneur or self-employed.
- Sponsoring Your Family: How to sponsor a family member to join you
here if you are a permanent resident.
- Canadian Experience Class: This is for Foreign Students and Temporary
workers with at least two years Canadian Experience.
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications: This application is usually
for people living in Canada without legal status but who have nevertheless
established themselves in Canada.
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program: Find out how to apply to be selected to
settle in Alberta.
Temporary Residence in Canada
- Visitor Visa – Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
- Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
- Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit
We have Successfully helped Thousands of Applicants and we can help you
The Immigration process can be channelling and without the proper legal help, you risk being refused. Our mission is to deliver results for your immigration cases.
Our Immigration and Visa applications are prepared to maximize positive results for permanent and temporary visas to Canada.
Thank you so much for all your work. My mom got her Canadian visa for 6 months and she also got her U.S visa too. Her application for Canadian visitor visa was refused three timed before and I don’t know what to do until we retained your office. I thank you for your fast service and detailed instruction. - Mahanaz